Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Break Fun

Taylor, my public school Freshman has been complaining how boring it'll be now that he's stuck at home for two week on winter break.  Gee, thanks son, I enjoy your company too.  I know I don't want them all in front of the tv or computer all day.  I was so glad to see that at least for day one of Christmas break, they all found ways to entertain themselves that mom was happy with too.  








Caitlin and Alyssa love to model and photograph for each other.  They took advantage of the beautiful white snow and uncharacteristically non-existent winds to vamp it up.  SUCH gorgeous girls! 








Makes a mama proud!  






Meanwhile, Chloe and Natalie wanted to build a snowman.  Natalie doesn't have much experience.  Enough snow for building doesn't happen often here.  So, I asked Taylor and Mike to help them build a snowman while I was gone.  An hour later, this is what I came home to.


















Meet Carl, the double faced snowman.  You know, so he's facing you from the house, or the street.  


















Carl's a big boy.  It took a ladder to hoist his top up.  He measures exactly 8ft. 
















Oh Carl.....   you're so welcoming and friendly.


















He's our new friend.  And, based on his bulk, I'd say Carl will be with us well into May.  Or at least remnants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment